Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Where are all my Peeps?

Where is everyone...I am lonely!
What's going on!?! I know I know...Where is the Krew? The Elders have received several emails and phone calls concerning the Krew and their whereabouts.

Well, rest assured we will be back in action tonight. And the last post about us having real lives outside of Karaoke -- that was a BIG LIE!! I don't know what D-Gert was thinking.

But in response to your emails...

Emixalot was galavanting about in Galveston with a 3-year-old girl and a 32-year-old man. This story would be better had the three of them been related. However, he took a note from the "I want to be DJ Fully" handbook and met them online for an all out ROMP in the ocean. TRUTH: We actually were related -- the girl is my cousin and the man, my uncle -- whom I haven't seen for a really long time, but the joke isn't funny unless we are unrelated.

D-Gert was -- as you can guess -- busy with his presidential campaign. Let me remind you all of his platform: "A Raucous White Rapper over every lonely heart, and a 'flatie' in every home." Obviously, Emixalot will be his running mate and we hope you VOTE OR DIE in the upcoming election. TRUTH: Actually he was packing for his upcoming move. Once again, this story isn't all that funny.

The Infamous Shelly B and White Chocolate...well, those two are still MIA, although I would like to remind you that "The Sexual White Chocolates" are still out there terrorizing whom (who? whom? I don't know...) ever they meet. TRUTH: Once again, I am sure they will be there tonight. I think they were just out getting drunk and participating in orgies, which is actually about as funny as the fake story.

Megan, soon to be known as "Shades," was on a four day tour of her lecture series -- entitled Screw Men: I Can Do It Better Myself -- that offers answers to those impossible questions about men, e.g. "How are there impossible questions about men? We are easier to figure out than dogs." TRUTH: She actually was probably doing this, but I think she was feeding my cat.

Dj Fully, well the whole Hopelessly-White-And-There-Is-No-Help, But-I-Want-To-Rap-So-I-Will-Try-Anything-To-Be-Black camp really went into some extra innings. He should be making an appearance tonight. But yeah, he is starting to become a disgrace to several races with every song he sings. TRUTH: Need I remind you all of "Space Jam." BTW, I have nothing to add, this is really where he was.

C-Money is trying to pick up three chicks at one time again. Unfortunately, all of the ladies that attend Karaoke are onto his game (thanks to our interviews) so he went slinging his game at a few other establishments hoping to spread is Country Money love. TRUTH: That is so unhealthy... I actually think he was sitting at home, in his mother's basement, but whatever...

Anyways, we will be back tonight at POETS. See you there.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Evan is a sock and I hope he dies.

8:29 PM  
Blogger SJF_Hoosier said...

I concur un-anonymously.

8:35 PM  
Blogger KaraokeKing said...

Oh racists!!

"Puppets are people too." -Greg the Bunny!

8:51 PM  
Blogger whitechocolate17 said...

guess who's back...back again....white choc's back...tell a friend!!

3:20 AM  
Blogger ~ meg ~ said...

yeah thanks dude - glad to know that I'm not one of your peeps..... :(

12:18 PM  
Blogger KaraokeKing said...

Shades...I don't know what you are talking about.

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home